SSI is seeking a qualified professional to fill the following full-time position in Sunol, CA at GE Hitachi Nuclear research facility.
Full-time long term contract position, with benefits.
Experienced lead electrician with capacity to trouble-shoot and install electrical systems, update drawings, reports, and procedures, arc-flash qualified, manage electrical PM process, train others on LOTO, work from boom lift, train users of boom lift. Substation work experience required; working with high voltage required.
No per diem or relocation
Salary is commensurate with experience
Qualified candidates should send resume, references and salary requirements on this ad.
· High School Graduate or equivalent.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interface with various cultures and at all levels of the organization.
· Must be available to work weekends as required in support of critical project milestones.
· Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
· Must pass a background check and be able to gain unescorted access to nuclear power stations.
· Willing to travel to nuclear power stations to support outages.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an industrial environment.
· Nuclear industry experience a plus.
· Experience with generators a plus.
· Must be able to lift loads up to 50 lbs.