Sonic Systems has opportunities for Vessel Technicians to support the Spring 2022 outage season.
Vessel Technicians are responsible for disassembly and reassembly of reactor vessel. This includes the de-tensioning, inspection, and re-tensioning process. The job also supports rigging activities for vessel maintenance and outage preparation and demobilization.
• High School Graduate or equivalent.
• Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
• Ability and willingness to pass respirator fit test and physical
• Must be able to wear a respirator.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Prior nuclear power plant experience.
• Good mechanical skills.
• Prior mechanical/technical or “hands on” experience in the field or in a related area.
Interested candidates can submit resume on this posting, or send to: firstname.lastname@example.org