Sonic Systems International provides a full range of Refueling and Reactor Maintenance Services for PWR and BWR reactors.
Our trained and certified Project Managers, Technical Directors, In-Vessel Visual Inspection (IVVI) Level IIs and IIIs, Reactor Services, CRD and UV Technicians, and Engineering staff service an average of thirty-five outages annually, world-wide. SSI’s wide-ranging support of customer operations includes:
- In-vessel fuel movement and core alteration
- Reactor vessel assembly, disassembly, and reassembly
- In-Vessel Visual Inspection (IVVI) examinations and automated inspection
- Control Rod Drive (CRD) rebuild and exchange services
- Boiling Water Reactor/Pressurized Water Reactor (BWR/PWR) refueling floor operations
- Cask operations and fuel movement of dry cask storage units